Dr. Bruce Goldstein is from Rochester, New York. He received his undergraduate degree from the University of Maryland and his Doctorate of Dental Surgery, master’s degree, and orthodontic degree from the State University of New York at Buffalo. He is board certified by the American Board of Orthodontics.
Dr. Goldstein is a clinical instructor in the postgraduate orthodontic department at the Arizona School of Dentistry and Oral Health. He is the treasurer for Council of the College of Diplomates for the American Board of Orthodontics.
Dr. Goldstein was the first orthodontist in the state of Arizona to offer SureSmile® to his patients. He is now a national speaker and educator on SureSmile. Whether he’s lecturing to an audience of 100 doctors and team members or to a classroom of eager dental students, his message is clear: Mastering technology equals amazing treatment results.
He shares his experience of how he got his practice to where it is today with the stories, the challenges, and the proven methods to successfully implement technology for optimum patient care.
Dr. Goldstein moved to Scottsdale in 1984 with his wife Jill. They have two children, Danielle and Chad. Danielle graduated from the University of Michigan, attended dental school at the University of Southern California, and earned her specialty degree in pediatric dentistry at Baylor.
Chad was an all-state basketball player at Desert Mountain High School and went on to play at ASU until injuries shortened his basketball career. Chad graduated from the W.P. Carey School of Business.
Dr. Goldstein has recently become a proud grandparent of Brooks Masserman.
Dr. Goldstein’s Lectures
- SureSmile conference in Curacao – February 2015
- The Edward H. Angle Society of Orthodontics – Northern Cal, November 2014
- Arizona Orthodontic Study Group – Digital Orthodontics, November 2014
- SureSmile European Conference – Monaco, October 2014
- American Academy of Orthodontics Conference – Philadelphia, May 3-7, 2013
- SureSmile Conference – Orlando, Florida, March 3-5, 2011
- American Academy of Orthodontics Conference – Chicago, May 13-17, 2011
- CDABO Annual Meeting Guide